In memory of our son Luc, we help families with children who are impacted by Sickle Cell Disease.
Join us as we take our annual Kickball Event virtual
“Let’s Kick Sickle Cell Disease Together!”
KICK-IT CHALLENGE RULES:
- Make a video of yourself kicking any type of ball to yourself, family members,or a friend.
- Come up with your MOST CREATIVE WAY to kick a ball. Have fun with it!!
- Make a donation to The LucStrong Foundation of any amount
- Challenge three friends to do the same
- Post the video on Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, or Twitter and hashtag it #KickItChallenge
- Tag us on Instagram: @lucstrong_
- If you can't make a video, you can still make a difference and donate!
SUPPORTING FAMILIES WITH SICKLE CELL DISEASE
SCD occurs in about 1 out of every 365 African American births and about 1 out of every 16,300 Latino-American births. The only known cure for SCD is a Bone Marrow Transplant, in which the cost is extensive. Many families who enter the bone marrow transplant process find themselves in great emotional and financial strain and as a result are unable to meet some of their basic living expenses. The LucStrong Foundation offers grants, parking vouchers and gift cards to assist eligible families in meeting the financial challenges they are faced with.
SUPPORT THE LUCSTRONG FOUNDATION
The funds we raise will help alleviate some of the financial burdens of families with children (between the ages of 1 and 18) who are diagnosed with Sickle Cell Disease and are going through the Bone Marrow Transplant process.